THIS IS AN ORIGINAL PATTERN. Please see my Copyright Statement for details.
Level 2 – Easy/Advanced Beginner
Pattern is made based on the Craft Yarn Council’s Women Size Standards for each size listed in the charts in pattern.
All measurements are approximate, measured flat pre-wear, and are provided in inches and centimeters and designed to fit women’s sizes according to the Garment Measurements Charts in pattern.
Please be sure to take your own body measurements and let those measurements serve as your guide. If you measure between sizes, please use the instructions for the next size up.
Constructions schematics provided in PDF
- This pattern is designed by creating 4 square panels for the body.
- Plus 2 rectangular pieces for the arms.
- All 6 pieces are seamed together and cuffs are added.
Assembly instructions written in US terminology. UK to US Conversion chart is provided in pattern.
- Slip stitch (slp-st)
- Chain stitch (ch / chs)
- Single crochet (sc)
- Double crochet (dc)
- Single crochet 2 together (sc2tog) – full instructions provided in pattern
KnitPicks/We Crochet Swish, Worsted weight 1 (100% Superwash Merino Wool, 110 yds / 50 grams), Color A = Nutmeg Heather Color B = Copper
*Same number of yarns balls are needed for each color A & B
- Extra small (XS) – 7 balls; 770 yds
Total yardage: 1450 yds
- Small (S) – 7 balls; 770 yds
Total yardage: 1540 yds
- Medium (M) – 8 balls; 880 yds
Total yardage: 1679 yds
- Large (L) – 9 balls; 990 yds
Total yardage: 1824 yds
- Extra Large (XL) – 9 balls; 990 yds
Total yardage: 1875 yds
- 2X – 9 balls; 990 yds
Total yardage: 1879 yds
- 3X – 9 balls; 990 yds
Total yardage: 1881 yds
- 4X – 10 balls; 1100 yds
Total yardage: 2029 yds
- 5X – 10 balls; 1100 yds
Total yardage: 2034 yds
Total project yardage: 1450 – 2034 yds
Medium 4 worsted weight yarn
- JoJoLand, Rythmn Superwash
- Dream in Color, Classy
- Ivy Rambles, Superwash Worsted
- KnitPicks Wool of the Andes Superwash
- Crochet Hook size I/9 5.50mm or whatever hook is necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Measuring tape
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Two 1/2-inch buttons
- sewing needle
- Coordinating yarn
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
- Pattern has been tested for accuracy by multiple pattern testers.
- Pattern can be found for free on the blog HERE.
- Find more free patterns, tutorials, courses HERE.
- Join my Crochet Community on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on social media on the following sites:
There are no reviews yet.