THIS IS AN ORIGINAL PATTERN. Please see my Copyright Statement for details.
Level 3 – Intermediate
Pattern is made based on the Crafty Yarn Council’s Women Size Standards for each size listed in the charts in pattern.
All measurements are approximate, measured flat pre-wear, and are provided in inches and centimeters and designed to fit women’s sizes according to the Garment Measurements Charts in pattern.
Please be sure to take your own body measurements and let those measurements serve as your guide. If you measure between sizes, please use the instructions for the next size up.
Construction images provided in PDF
- This pattern is constructed as one piece, worked in the round, starting from the top and working down to the hem.
Instructions written in US terminology. UK to US Conversion chart is provided in pattern.
- Chain stitch (ch/chs)
- Slip-stitch (slp-st)
- Single crochet (sc)
- Sc2tog– full instructions provided in pattern.
- Sc3tog– full instructions provided in pattern.
- Honeycomb trellis – full instructions provided in pattern.
KnitPicks Bare Stroll hand-dyed color way Bubble Gum Ice Cream, Fingering weight, 75% Merino/25% Nylon, 462 yds/100 grams per hank.
Find KnitPicks Stroll Yarn HERE.
*provided requirements are estimates only
XS – approx. 858 yards/784 meters
S/M – approx. 925 yards/845 meters
L – approx. 1098 yards/1004 meters
XL – approx. 1130 yards/1033 meters
2X/3X – approx. 1168 yards/1068 meters
4X/5X – approx. 5400 yards/4938 meters
Total yardage: 2858 yards / 784 meters to 1210 yards/1106 meters
Fingering weight yarn
Crochet Hook size 3.25mm or Crochet hook size: G/6 4.25mm or whatever hook is necessary to obtain gauge.
stitch markers (optional)
- Pattern has been tested for accuracy by multiple pattern testers.
- Find more free patterns, tutorials, courses HERE.
- Join my Crochet Community on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on social media on the following sites:
There are no reviews yet.