THIS IS AN ORIGINAL PATTERN. Please see my Copyright Statement for details.
Level 3 – Intermediate
Pattern is made based on the Craft Yarn Council’s Women Size Standards for each size listed in the charts in pattern.
All measurements are approximate, measured flat pre-wear, and are provided in inches and centimeters and designed to fit women’s sizes according to the Garment Measurements Charts in pattern.
Please be sure to take your own body measurements and let those measurements serve as your guide. If you measure between sizes, please use the instructions for the next size up.
Construction schematics & images provided in PDF
- This pattern is constructed by creating the shoulders and top of bust piece.
- The top back lace is constructed second.
- The shoulders and top bust piece is seamed to the top back lace piece to create the full upper body piece.
- The remainder of the body is worked in the round around the bottom of the full upper body piece.
- The ruffles are added to the shoulders and hem.
Instructions written in US terminology. UK to US Conversion chart is provided in pattern.
Knit Picks Bare Stroll, 75/25 Merino wool/nylon, fingering weight, hand dyed in colorway Mermaid’s Kiss, 462yards / 100 grams per skein.
*provided requirements are estimates only
XS-M = 2 skeins, approx. 830 – 924 yards (758.95 – 844.91 meters).
L-XL = 3 skeins, approx. 1000-1386 yards (914.4 – 1267.36 meters).
3X-5X = 4-5 skeins, approx. 1848-2310 yards (1689.81 – 2112.26 meters).
Total yardage: 830yds / 758.95m to 2310 yds / 2112.26m
Fingering weight yarn
- Crochet Hook size G/6 4.25mm or whatever hook is necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Measuring tape
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
- Pattern has been tested for accuracy by multiple pattern testers.
- Find more free patterns, tutorials, courses HERE.
- Join my Crochet Community on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on social media on the following sites:
There are no reviews yet.