THIS IS AN ORIGINAL PATTERN. Please see my Copyright Statement for details.
- 16 wide X 72 Long without edging
Constructions schematic provided in PDF
- This wrap is worked in rows as one large rectangle.
- Edging is added last.
Pattern is written in US terminology. US to UK Conversion chart included in PDF.
- Chain stitch (ch)
- Slip stitch (slp-st)
- Half-double crochet (hdc)
- Cluster st – instructions provided in PDF.
Yarn Bee Fireside (bulky 5), 97% Acrylic & 3% Polyester, in Mandarin, 6 ounces/180 yds/164.59 m per skein.
approximately 4 skeins / 720 yds/ 658.36 m.
Bulky 5 weight yarn
- Crochet Hook size J/6.00mm or whatever hook is necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
- Pattern has been tested for accuracy by multiple pattern testers.
- Pattern can be found for free on the blog HERE.
- Find more free patterns, tutorials, courses HERE.
- Join my Crochet Community on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on social media on the following sites: